Sunday, January 27, 2013

Stash Report–Week 4–January 27, 2013

The good news is that even though I went to the Road to California Quilt Show this past week, I didn’t purchase any fabric.  The bad news is that other than cutting up some  1 1/2” strips for a class, I didn’t use up any of my stash either. 

Used this Week 0
Used year to Date 5.25
Added this Week 0
Added Year to Date 4.5
Net Used for 2013 -0.75

But to at least keep this interesting, here is a picture of one of my favorite quilts from Road to California.  I’ll show more as the week goes on. 

IMG_5488

IMG_5489

 

 

 

 

Hopefully I can do better this coming week and use up some of this overflowing stash I have .

Enjoy,

Signature

2 comments:

  1. Pretty good willpower to not by fabric at Road. I too loved that Carousel quilt. Absolutely beautiful.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the carousel piece. Very creative?

    glen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails