Monday, January 14, 2013

Design Wall Monday–January 14, 2013

I just arrived home late last night from my mini vacation in New York, soo my design wall is rather bare but here is what is on my design floor. 

IMG_5451

I had great plans to get a bunch of these hexagons made but as you can see I only managed to get Row 1 sewn on to the papers.  I think I’m going to sew each row together before I move on to the next. 

To see what other are working on, head on over to Judy’s Patchwork Times.

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. I am working on the last of my first three bags. At this time I am planning on doing all the hexies on the papers before I start sewing them together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails