Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Busy, Busy Day

It’s late in the day and I’ve been going, going, going.  This week is the start of Road to California so I’m doing a bunch of last minute things to get ready.  I’m taking a class on Friday and then I’ll be demo-ing Friday night at the Round About.  Along with doing a demo I’m able to sell (or should I say my BFF Marilyn) will hopefully sell some of my patterns so I had to get those ready to go.  Here’s my collection of “stuff” for ‘Friday night”.

IMG_5474

As you can see, I’m only taking a few of my patterns.  I updated my brochure just in case someone at the Round About is looking for a guest speaker and/or workshop.  Hint, Hint!

RQe Lecture Workshop Side 1

RQe Lecture Workshop Side 2

And last but not least, I spent a good portion of the day with my friend Sonia Das.  Sonia has purchased the retreat business from Marilyn and me.  She is getting ready to announce her 2013 retreats this weekend at Road so we worked on her website and it’s really close to being completed.  Give her another day or two and then check it out.  http://www.thetravelingtiger.net.  I’ll tell you more about her retreats after everything is up and running.   In the mean time you can reach Sonia at sonia@thetravelingtiger.net

Enjoy,

Signature

2 comments:

  1. OK, just have to tell you I finally got my hexie quilt yesterday. I'm overwhelmed at just putting the fabric into rows like you did. Maybe I'll start later today. I need to sew. Have taken off for the inauguration and then dentist. Ugh. Sorry California is so far from Tennessee!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails