Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I’ve Been Inspired

Pokey, over at Pokey Dot Quilting has a blog post today that really did inspire me.  Her New Years resolution is to:

"use it up, wear it out, make it do, or do without"

Now, who can argue with that. 

She also had this in her blog post.

UseItUpWearItOutMakeItDoOrDoWithout

I love it so much I’ve put it over on my sidebar as a little reminder throughout the year.  I’m smart enough (and know myself well enough) to not make this a New Years Resolution, rather a goal to work towards.  Unfortunately I have a few new projects/patterns planned that may require current/new fabric but I can live with that. 

LOL!  As I’m writing this post I just glanced across the room and remembered that I had just purchased this, this morning.

IMG_5422

What is it you ask?  It’s fleece to make a warm reversible hat for my trip to New York next week.  I saw a simple pattern/tutorial over at Crafty Gemini that I want to try. 

Until next time………..

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. You know, the 'make it do' part is the stretch for me, lol. But we all can give it a try, right?
    hugs to you, Miss Robin ~ pokey

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails