Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jelly Roll Races–Part 3

The other day I showed you some jelly rolls that I was planning on using to make a Jelly Roll Race Quilt.  (You can see them here.)

Today after Marilyn and I got everything set-up and rolling at the Two Wacky Women Machine Quilt Retreat (more about that next week) we decided to make Jelly Roll Races quilt tops.  I don’t have a picture of Marilyn’s but here’s mine.

IMG_2993

OK, so it’s not the best picture, it was taken laying on the couch in my hotel room with very poor lighting.  But it was easy, a lot of fun and it will make a great charity quilt once it’s quilted. 

To see the YouTube video showing a “real” Jelly Roll Race, check out the link below.

Jelly Roll Race

Enjoy,

Signature

2 comments:

  1. Oh....I so love a challenge and this looks so fun to be in a group of women racing around....awesome.

    Can't wait to hear about your retreat. I need to check on tickets to California....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin,
    That is gorgeous! Awesome! just loved the video...racing for the finish.

    hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails