Thursday, January 27, 2011

Letty’s Bag Teacher–Betty Elliot

I love to teach my patterns but I’m thrilled when others love to teach my patterns too.  A perfect example is Betty Elliot who has been teaching my Letty’s Bag pattern for quite some time.  She stopped by the house the other day to pick up a pattern order and while she was here I managed to get a picture of one of her Letty’s Bag samples. 

IMG_2745

Isn’t it just wonderful.  I love the stacked buttons, the polka-dots and the orange grommets.  

Betty teaches at two locations, Norwalk Vacuum and Sewing and  Moore’s in Huntington Beach.   If you take a class from her, be sure to tell her I sent you her way.

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails