Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Google Reader–I’ll Miss You

Follow my blog with Bloglovin' target=_blank>Follow my blog with Bloglovin' target=_blank><a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3409734/?claim=buqjr4fv2jv">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Supposedly I have to post that to claim my blog (whatever that means) in Bloglovin.  I’m also trying out Feedly but I’m still very confused and sad.  So far they both seem to work but what I really like about Google Reader is the ability to put “Next” on my tool bar.  That way you actually go to each blog post directly but it still marks it as read in Google Reader.  It doesn’t appear that either of these other blog readers have that ability.

I’d love to hear your experience.  I’ll continue to play with each but until Google Reader is really dead, I’ll use and love my “Next” button.

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

1 comment:

  1. I too will miss Google/Reader. Have been checking out Feedly, Bloglovn and some others. Still investigating, but not impressed with any of them. Definitely want to encourage you to read the fine print on Bloglovn as another blogger pointed out to me that they "own" the right to posts released thru Bloglovn. I'm sure it will be ok, but I still don't like the wording of their T&Cs.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails