Monday, March 25, 2013

Design Wall Monday–March 25, 2013

Nothing new on my design wall but this is on my design table.  Confused smile

IMG_5719

IMG_5720

New computer, new cover.  I used my tutorial which you can find here.  I couldn’t find the right color Velcro in my messy sewing room so I used a snap.  I wouldn’t recommend that for the faint of heart.  It was really hard to install and I’m not sure how well it will hold.  My recommendation, stick with the Velcro. 

To see what others have on the design walls, check out Judy’s Patchwork Times Blog

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

5 comments:

  1. That is such a wonderful, colorful cover. Congrats on the new computer and the cover. And thanks for sharing the tute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asking questions are genuinely nice thing if you are not understanding anything entirely, but this
    piece of writing presents fastidious understanding even.



    Stop by my blog post :: Spazio-kovan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails