Friday, November 20, 2009

Holiday Shop Hop

For those of you that don’t know, I am lucky enough to live in Southern California.  This weekend many of the quilt stores in the Orange County area are having a mini Holiday Shop Hop.  Now for some of you this may not sound mini but in our case mini is 9, count them 9, quilt stores. 

Marilyn and I head out when the first one opened this morning at 10:00 am. 

First stop – The Quilt Cupboard, right around the corner from my house.

Quilt Cupboard

Followed by Bear’s Quilt Shop

Bears

Then on to one of the newer shops, Orange Quilt Bee

Orange Quilt Bee

back on the freeway and down to Tustin to Flying Geese

Flying Geese

Then we headed north for lunch at Esther’s and our next stop, Quilter’s Garden.

Quilters Garden

Cranberry Quilts has added a quilt store, Fresh Picked Fabrics

Fresh Picked Fabrics 

and then right around the corner The Calico House

Calico House

Back on the road and headed to Cozy Cottage

Cozy Cottage

and then last but not least Timeless Quilts.  I forgot to take a picture of the outside but here’s a picture of Marilyn and me at our last stop. 

Timeless Quilts

Notice the “Letty’s Bag” sample growing out of my right ear? 

We arrived back home around 5:00 pm.  I didn’t go too crazy buying but I have stuff to show you, but for now it will wait until tomorrow.

Enjoy,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails