Friday, November 20, 2009

Another LLB or Letty’s Little Bag

While going through the TWW inventory this week, I decided to make another “Letty’s Little Bag”.  This one was completely made out of fabric that we have in stock. 

I decide to make this one slightly bigger.  The pattern is designed to be fat quarter friendly so the main pieces are cut so that you can use a fat quarter for the outside and a fat quarter for the inside.  This time I decided to make the bag 2” wider and taller.  I moved the pockets a little lower but other than that it is made exactly like the original pattern.

Here’s the fabrics I started with.

LLB Fabrics

Here’s the finished purse.

12 inch LLB

I’ve been wanting to use this fun fabric as a lining for a long time.  This was the perfect opportunity.

llb inside

Here’s the inside cell phone pocket.  That red sure makes it pop!

llb inside pocket

I also used the red on the inside of the outside pocket to add a splash of color.

llb outside pocket

Don’t you love the button I found in my button box.  Part of it is clear so you can see the red peeking through.

If you’re interested in the pattern, it can be purchased at the Two Wacky Women website or ask your local quilt shop to order it.  If you’re interested in a kit or any of the fabrics just leave me a comment with your email address and I’ll contact you.

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Great purse and I think the extra couple of inches will be interesting. I still have some of the lining fabric. I haven't been able to bring myself to use it yet. I love it in the purse.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails