Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Getting Ready for Retreat

As I’ve mentioned before, this weekend Two Wacky Women are hosting a weekend quilt retreat.  This is primarily a UFO or work on your own project retreat however we usually try to have a featured project.  This time, for those that want to participate, we will be making my new “Lattice Patch” quilt pattern.

Lattice Patch

I’m frantically finishing the writing and will use this as a opportunity to hopefully finalize the pattern.

I showed you a few days ago my “story board” for the class using Kaffe Fassett fabrics.  I’ll be making that one this weekend as well as getting another one ready for when I teach the same thing in Las Vegas next month.  For the next one I’ll be using 10” squares from Daisies and Dots from Robert Kaufman.  This just shows a few of the different fabrics in the collection.

IMG_3524

I think I’ll use the polka dots for the lattice on this one with the Kona white as an accent in the border. 

Tomorrow is packing day.  I’ll attempt to get myself organized in the morning and then Marilyn and I will load the cars in the afternoon followed by our guild meeting. 

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish I could join you at your retreat this weekend. I'm sure all the attendees will have fun, and I hope you will too.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails