Monday, June 27, 2011

Design Wall Monday–6/27/11

IMG_3642

IMG_3643

This week I’m spending time staring at a bunch of blocks that I received as part of an on-line exchange.  This is one of my UFO’s that is due later this year but it needs a lot of work, like an idea or design, Rolling on the floor laughing.  For the life of me I’m not sure what I’m going to do with them but I’m hoping by having them on my design wall and starring at them for a while an inspiration will come.  Oh, and by the way, they all seam to be a different size Disappointed smile which will add to the challenge.  Wish me luck Fingers crossed.  Head on over to Judy’s Blog to see what others are up to, 

Enjoy,

Signature

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Our stitcher's group is doing a block exchange in October, so it's nice to get a preview of how I'm going to feel when I collect my share! Design walls do make a nice backdrop for that kind of playing around, huh? Have a great Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps you could trim them all down to the same size or add coping strips, put on point...maybe a navy sashing and setting triangles. ?? Or add an eight pointed star at the union of four blocks in the sashing. Maybe this will get your thinking cap ignited. Looks like fun! Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. If this was the same exchange I was in, I just squared up all the blocks to the same size and they went together perfectly. I still have a few more to make another small quilt...fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails