Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Selvage Coffee Cup Sleeve

I am thrilled that I am being featured on Karen Griska’s Selvage Blog today.  Please head on over to her Blog and check it out.

I have been making coffee cup sleeves for several years.  In fact Two Wacky Women has a pattern for sale on the website. 

I have started playing around with video tutorials recently, as practice for a “Binding Tutorial” that is in the works.  The first video I made was a “how to” make a pillowcase.  It has been well received but just about everyone commented that I didn’t show my face on it.  I remind them that it was my first video and that it was much easier to make not having to worry about combing my hair or putting makeup on smile_wink

I have now make another video showing how to make your own personalized coffee cup sleeve, featuring the use of selvages.  Here’s a picture of the completed sleeve.

Selvage Coffee Cut Sleeve Coffee Cup Sleeve

And again with a few of it’s friends. 

Here is a link to my video.  Hope you have half as much fun watching it as I did making it.

Enjoy,

Signature

5 comments:

  1. Perfect! Great job! I love it! And I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, we loved this. Raquel and I watched it tonight. Think you might get her started sewing. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Think I might start saving all my salvages...there are so many uses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stumbled onto your blog when I was searching for a pillow case pattern. Your video was so easy to follow! I've made 4 pillow cases for Christmas/birthday presents that were well received:-) I also made a few of your "Snippets and Threads" holders for my SIL who quilts and her two young granddaughters that she is teaching to quilt. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I stumbled on your blog while searching for a pattern to make pillow cases. Your video was so easy to follow! I made 4 pillow cases for Christmas/Birthday presents that were well received. I also made 3 of your "Snippets and Threads" holders for my SIL who quilts and is also teaching her two young granddaughters. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails