Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Ingredients

Would you believe I have nothing better to do but make another “Letty’s Bag”?  NOT!  I have lot’s of projects that I should be working on but instead I’m making another bag.

Check it out………here’s the ingredients

IMG_0027

Fortunately the bag goes together pretty darn fast so then I’ll be able to get back to doing the things I’m suppose to be doing instead of doing this.  Boy that sentence ran on and on, but you get the idea.

I’m heading off to fuse the fleece to the back of all the pieces (that’s my least favorite part of the process).  Then on to the sewing machine (my favorite part).

I’ll post my progress a little later on.

Hugs,

Signature

Comments are welcomed and encouraged. smile_shades

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors, black, white w/touch of red. I need to make one soon, just love the pattern.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails