Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Quilt in a Cup

While at my guild retreat, I worked on lots of little projects (as well as a few bigger ones).  Here is my completed “Quilt in a Cup”.  This was super easy and super fast. 

DSCN1373

It’s it a “happy” cup?  I used a variety of precut strips that I got from my pal, Pat Barton, a while back.  And, NO Pat, you can not have them back.  I love them!

It’s a huge cup it holds over 24 oz. of water and is sitting next to me right now filled with nice cold water (it’s going to be another scorcher here today).

Stay cool!

Signature

1 comment:

  1. So, sew cute. Did it keep you cool? Can anything except fog work at this point?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails