Thursday, July 7, 2011

Trunk Show Thursday–7/7/11

Round and Round We Go

Here we go with this week’s truck show quilt.  This one was made back in 2005. I had purchased a kit from Elisa’s Backporch at a local quilt show, it included a tower of batik fat quarters as well as the templates.  As it turned out, my sister Melinda had also purchased the kit at a show back east.  Sooooo, when she came for a visit she brought her fat quarters with her and we spent time making drunkard’s path blocks. 

IMG_3674

Enjoy,

Signature

4 comments:

  1. Mine is still wrapped up in a tablecloth. I wonder where it went. I love yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I recently started on one but have a long ways to go.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails