Saturday, July 30, 2011

Ironing Pad/Tote

While I was at my Vegas quilting retreat, one of the gals had an ironing Pad that also served to tote a hot iron.  I didn’t see it but my sister Melinda did.  After we got home we did a search on the internet and saw a pattern for one that we think is similar or maybe the same as the one Melinda saw.  We decided we didn’t need a pattern all we need was the material and we could make one.  I was the guinea pig and made one and it seems to work.  I have no idea if it’s the same as the one in Vegas or the picture I saw but it works and it’s cute, if I do say so myself.

IMG_3821

IMG_3822

IMG_3823

IMG_3824

IMG_3825

I can’t wait to try it out. 

Enjoy,

Signature

2 comments:

  1. You two are sooooo clever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really clever. I made a little tote using insulbrite in addition to batting so my hot iron can be toted around, but I really like the multipurpose nature of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails