Wednesday, July 13, 2011

A Gorgeous RQe logo Charm

I have more to show you later but for now I’m just going to show off my new logo charm.

 IMG_3701

It so so darn cute!  My friend Karen Waterbury made it for me.  Karen makes jewelry and personalized pendants.  She has a fairly new blog http://karenwaterbury.blogspot.com/ and you can also find her on Etsy http://www.etsy.com/shop/kwdesigns2.  She is very talented and I know you’ll love what she’s doing. 

Thank you Karen, I love it!

Enjoy,

Signature

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you love it. Thanks for the sweet words! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BestCharm ever. I want, I want, I want.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sewcalgal - I make them for $5 apiece. email me if you are interested. kwdesigns@att.net (thanks for letting me advertise on your blog. Let me know if I can do it for you)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails