Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Deb Cardinale Sunset

This is a picture I “could” have taken, if I’d gone to Sunset Beach at sunset yesterday.  But instead I borrowed it smile_embaressed from my friend Deb.  Thanks Deb.  This was the last sunset of 2009.  Isn’t it beautiful?

IMG_0892

When I went out in my jammies this morning to get the paper, I was met with the first sunrise of 2010.  I ran (well not really, I walked) back in the house and got my camera so that I could take a picture to share with you.  Another gorgeous sunrise in Southern California.  Have I mentioned I love where I live?  

A very Happy New Year to all my friends and family.  I hope 2010 brings you happiness and prosperity. 

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. And, my friend, may your new year be full of everything that brings you joy...love, Pat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails