Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Year of the UFO–March 11, 2014

As I continue to clean, organize, toss and sort my sewing room, I’m continuing to look for ways to attack the many, many UFO’s I have.  Yesterday I unearthed this little gem.

IMG_6082

It still has the extra fabric with it, so it’s going to get finished.  It needs a few borders to make it big enough to be a lap sized quilt but that shouldn’t be too difficult.  I have cut some borders and packed it all together to take it with me to my friendship group retreat at the end of the month.  With any luck at all I will have at least a completed top to show you by the first week in April. 

BTW, I’m not sure how old this is but probably close to 10 years old.  Shame on me.  Embarrassed smile

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

1 comment:

  1. I remember that quilt. I think I made one with Route 66 fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails