Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A Couple of Little Finishes

Yesterday I got a little sewing done.  First, my pillowcase was cutout and sewn together. 

IMG_6102

And then I put the finishing touches on a bag started way back in September at a Riley Blake Fabric Fest.

IMG_6103

It was finished quite some time ago but for some reason there were gaping holes near the beginning and end of the zipper.  It apparently was intended to be that way but I really disliked that opening.  I just made a couple of cute little decorative patches to cover the holes.  It’s been sitting there ready to go but it took me until yesterday to put red thread on the sewing machine and sew them in place.  Sigh!!!!

IMG_6104 Here’s the cute inside. 

IMG_6105

I have no idea what I’ll use it for but it’s another item to check off the UFO list and for that reason I’m happy. 

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails