Tuesday, April 12, 2011

UFO Challenge

Nothing like waiting until the last minute.  My guild UFO challenge is due Thursday night.  I’ve been so busy working on things for Spring Market that I’m just now getting back to working on my UFO.  It has to be finished, which means it has to be quilted, the minding has to be on and the label sewn in place.  I think I’ll make it but I still have a ways to go.

IMG_3228

The quilting is almost finished.

IMG_3230

The binding will be scrappy and is cut and ready to sew together.

IMG_3229

The label is ready to sew in place.

Sure hope I make it.  Flirt male Wish me luck.

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. I love the label you are putting on it. Wonderful quilt!! Do you ever rest?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails