Monday, April 4, 2011

Design Wall Monday–4/4/11

Nothing new this Monday but I have made progress on my Logo Quilt.  The binding, sleeve and black bias tape is now all on and sewn in place.  The very last step will happen later this morning, I will be adding the red chalk to color the breast and finish by spaying a fixative to set it.

IMG_3216

And a reminder of what my real logo looks like.

robinright

As you can see, the red is a little sloppy so it should make it a little easier to apply to the quilt.  

It’s turning out cute, isn’t it?

If you’d like to participate and/or see what others are up to, check out Judy’s Patchwork Times Blog

Enjoy,

Signature

6 comments:

  1. AAAAdorable! I love that you echoed the flower from the print in the quilting. Chalk should be a great addition. Scary to apply tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the chalk - It is going to look great in the booth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chalk will look cute. I can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a very sweet little quilt and your robin is cute. I love the little feather on the top of his head. Your logo makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great! You'll be proud to hang it wherever you go....
    :-}pokey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coming along wonderfully!!! Congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails