Sunday, April 24, 2011

Check One More Off The List

I managed to check one more project off my list yesterday.  I finished the “Five, Ten, Twenty” quilt using using Paintbrush Gardens by Sue Zipkin from Clothworks.  Even the backing is sewn and ready to go.  It doesn’t look all that great right now but I’m sure once Sue (my long arm quilter) does her magic it will look much, much better. 

IMG_3271

I’m expecting more fabric to arrive tomorrow so I’ve got another Letty’s Bag all cut out and ready to sew today.  Hopefully I can get it finished before all the family arrives for Easter dinner. 

Happy Easter to you all!

Enjoy,

Signature

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails