Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sylvia’s Finish

At least 5 years ago I taught a class for some beginning quilters that worked with my daughter, Shelli.  We were able to use their conference room as out classroom, so we had a wonderful large workspace.  

As we all know, sometimes it takes a while to finish but Shelli recently sent me a picture of Sylvia’s finished quilt.

photo 1

photo 2

As I recall, Sylvia’s son played hockey (at least he did way back then) so some of the fabrics had a hockey theme.  BTW this was made using my “Devine Nine” quilt pattern. 

Great job Sylvia, it turned out great.   I’m sure Tripp loves it. 

Enjoy,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails