Monday, December 27, 2010

Design Wall Monday – 12/27/10

Well it’s not exactly a design wall but it does show what I’m working on this week.

IMG_2444

You can’t tell from the photograph but the fabric on the top and on the right are the brand new laminate from Tula Pink.   Marilyn and I ordered this while in Houston at Fall Market.  I have been anxiously waiting for it to arrive and it finally did.  So this week I’ll be making a “Letty’s Bag” and will report back later this week. 

To see what others have on their design walls, visit Judy’s Blog.

Enjoy,

Signature-82x34

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful fabric. I think it will make a beautiful Letty Bag too.

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know how the laminate turns out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails