Wednesday, June 16, 2010

L.A. County Quilt Guild – Part 2

IMG_1685

Isn’t this a great looking group.  They were all there bright and early and couldn’t have been nicer to me.  88 member and 13 guests.  They had a fabulous show and tell but unfortunately I wasn’t able to get any pictures of all the wonderful quilts.   Thank you L.A. County Quilt Guild for being such a great audience. 

Check out this ingenious solution to a problem. 

IMG_1684Look closely, can you tell what it is?  They cut up one of those big plastic soda bottles and then hung it on the front of the coffee pot.  No more drips on the floor.  I think it’s just so cleaver, I had to take a picture of it and share it with you.  

Tomorrow I teach the Magical 3-D Stars workshop.  With this group, I know I’m going to have a great time. 

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun time!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails