Tuesday, December 15, 2009

More Letty’s Bags

I’ve recently received emails and pictures of Letty’s Bags that have been made so I want to share them with you.

First up, I got this note.

Robin,

I wanted to show you the two bags I made with your pattern!  I love the pattern!!!!

The zebra stripe was a diaper bag for a friend.  I put the same pockets on the outside that are on the inside except they are 2 inches taller.  She loved the bag.

Patsy Stach

Here are the pictures she sent along.

Patsy Stach 1

Patsy Stach 3

Patsy Stach2

Patsy Stach4

I love the diaper bag idea.  Great job Patsy, thank you for sharing.

Then today I received this:

Hi Robin!

I just wanted to share a picture of the Letty's Bag that I made for my girlfriend for Christmas.  I cannot believe how easy it was and you were right~ I can do it!!

Merry Christmas to you!!

Love you,

Diane Corder

Here’s the picture of Diane’s bag.

Diane Corder

Diane doesn’t give herself enough credit, she does a fabulous job. 

Thank you both for sharing your finished bags.  I love seeing what people do with my patterns. 

The pattern is available at the Two Wacky Women website. We also have the grommets in stock, although we don’t list them on the website.  Please email for information, colors and pricing. 

Hugs,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. super cool bags!!! I hadn't seen Patsy's zebra one yet...AWESOME!

    ~ Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails