Friday, October 2, 2009

Luggage Tags

We thought we had enough for the TWW retreat that starts today………but NO we we’re just a few short.  Luckily they’re fairly quick and easy to make. 

IMG_0107

The only hard part is sewing the vinyl.  It wants to stick to the bottom of the pressure foot so you have to constantly keep messing with it.  I have a Teflon foot for my little Janome, I wonder if they make a Teflon foot for my Bernina, that would probably help.

Marilyn and I are heading out this morning to set up prior to everyone arriving.  I’ll try to post over the weekend but no guarantees, I’m going to be busy.

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a great, successful retreat - I wish I could go with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails