Thursday, October 8, 2009

Catch Up Time

I’ve been slacking off with updating the Blog this last several days.  Sorry about that!

Marilyn and I had a very successful and fun retreat.  There were 29 of us and we had a terrific time.  Here’s a picture of all of us. 

Fall2009Retreat

On Monday, Marilyn and I regrouped to get ready to take our traveling quilt store on the road up to Big Bear, CA.  Big Bear is about 100 miles from my home and high up in the local mountains.

Early Tuesday morning we headed out and up the mountain.  We arrived about noon time and set up our “store”.  This is our 4th year with this wonderful group of women.  They hold a week long retreat every year at Pine Summit Christian Retreat Center.  We shared a few little crafty projects, helped cut out a “Magical Slice and Dice” quilt, and shared our newest pattern “Letty’s Bag”.  A big thank you to Aida for inviting us back year after year.

Now it’s time for me to get ready for a “Meet the Teacher” that SCCQG is having Saturday morning.  I get 1/2 a table to share my brochures and samples and 3 minutes to talk about my lectures and workshops.  I have no problem talking for 45 – 60 minutes but 3 minutes?????, that’s hard.  I think I better practicesmile_sad.

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails