Monday, July 27, 2009

Tote Along

The IQF show in Long Beach is over.  We had a great time and got to see many old and new friends.  I think that’s probably the best part of vending at a show like this. 

Now it’s time to get back to sharing my retreat week in Las Vegas.  On Tuesday I taught my pattern “Wacky Devine Nine” (more about that later) but I also shared my pattern for a “Tote Along”.  My sister Melinda, talked everyone through the process while I sewed. 

This is a tote bag that folds up into itself and then can get tucked away in your purse so that it’s always there when you need it.  It takes 1/2 yard of fabric and 1/2 hour to sew.  The pattern is available at www.twowackywomen.com

Just about everyone made at least one and several people made more than one.  Here’s a picture of a bunch of them all stacked up.

DSCN1213

As you can see, everyone had a different fabric in mind from Oreo Cookie fabric to flip flop fabric to 30’s, it all works and was a lot of fun.

More on Vegas and the show to come.  Stay tuned!

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails