Wednesday, July 29, 2009

IQF – Long Beach 2009

I’m slowly recovering from the International Quilt Festival that was held last weekend.  It was fun, exciting and exhausting all in one. 

I love seeing all the friends I’ve made over the years and am delighted to be able make so many new ones.  Over the years, I’ve come to realize that vending at these shows is not just about selling, it’s about the wonderful relationships that are formed.  Quilters are the very best, and I am blessed to have so many as friends.  

As promised last week, here’s a picture of the Two Wacky Women booth this year.

IQF Long Beach 2009

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails