Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Grandma’s Kitchen–13 - 25

We made it, over half way there.  I’m still loving it as much as when we started.  Thank you Pat Sloan for offering this block of the week. 

This weeks theme is Sunday night dinner.  As I’ve mentioned before I really don’t remember my Grandma Eads and just barely remember my Grandma Ceniceros.  However, we do have Sunday Night dinner just about every week at my house.  It’s rare that at least part of the family isn’t here for Sunday night dinner so thankfully I have very strong feelings and memories of Sunday night dinners where I am the Grammy. 

Here’s my block this week.

IMG_0009

This was a chance to bring a little bit of grey back in to the color scheme.  I’m happy with it. 

Enjoy,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails