Monday, September 4, 2017

Design Wall Monday–September 4, 2017

I’ve made some progress on my newest stripe quilt. 


This one has gone together very nicely.  After making each of the blocks I squared them all up to 9” so they finished at 8 1/2”.  Kind of an odd size but in this case as long as they’re all the same size, it is very easy to assemble.  I also managed to spiral all the intersections, helping it lay flat. 

I still need to add a border.  I think this is what it’s going to be.


Probably not that wide, but you get the idea. 

I also continue to work on my Grammy quilt but there’s no hurry on that one.  Enjoy your week. 



  1. Looks really good. It would make a great guy quilt.

  2. It has really grown since the retreat!

  3. I really like the stop border and then the original stripe along the outside! Great way to contain the pattern and give it some limits. Neat!


Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails