Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Another Set of Spring Market Samples

It’s getting closer and closer.  I can almost see the end in sight. 

I spent the morning teaching a class at Leisure World for some members of their quilt guild and this afternoon I’m back working on Spring Market Samples.  This time I’m making Wacky Shopping Bags.   I had planned on using fabric from my stash but I couldn’t help myself when I saw this fabric, Paris Pups by Michael Miller.  I think it’s going to make perfect shopping bags and will help to promote the pattern. 

 

IMG_3321

As you can see, it’s going to have a black lining and black straps. 

Now back to the sewing machine.  Flirt male

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails