Thursday, October 28, 2010

I’m Leaving on an Airplane

Yippee!!!!!  This morning Marilyn and I are leaving for Fall Quilt Market in Houston.  We’ve been to Spring Market a few time but this is our first time going to Houston.  We have been planning this for a year and it’s finally time. 

In the mean while, I have been very neglectful of my blog.  As I’ve mentioned before I now have a new floor in my sewing studio (along with the rest of the house).  For those of you that have been through the trauma of moving everything out of a room, finding a temporary place for it, and then putting it all back, I’m sure you’ll understand.  Next week, I’ll post pictures, so you can see just how beautiful my floors are now. 

I also have been hard at work getting a new pattern ready for publishing.  It’s now finished and will be available on my website soon.  Here’s a sneak peak of the front and back.

Click-it Pattern Front Click-it Pattern Back

Hopefully I will be able to post some picture from Market over the next few days.  I have a new iPad and I think I know how to blog with it.  We’ll see.

Enjoy,

Signature-82x34

3 comments:

  1. You have a new floor and an IPad! I am so jealous. Have a great time in Houston.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic trip...Hey, if you need someone to start making a bunch of your new pattern....send one up to Mauree and ME TOO!! I think I'm up past the 70 Letty's Bag mark..these seem like a great idea and just a tad bit less time consuming!

    ~ Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails