Thursday, October 21, 2010

Elizabeth’s Letty’s Bag

My daughter-in-law Maureen is a great cheerleader for my pattern business (love you Maureen) and a friend of hers sent me this email yesterday. 

Hi Robin,

I work at Intel like Maureen.  You had stopped by with Maureen to one of the foster quilt-making sessions that I was at.  I liked your bag and finally made one.  A picture is attached.  It's done except for putting the plastic insert in the bottom.

I enjoy following your blog to see how other people's bags turned out and the design wall Monday feature is fun.  I wish my design wall changed more often.

Elizabeth

Here’s Elizabeth’s great looking bag.  Thank you for sharing.

ESQuilts2 Enjoy,

Signature-82x34

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails