Friday, May 28, 2010

Quilt in a Clipboard

When I showed you my Quilt in a Clipboard back on this Blog entry, I said we had only 1 left.  My friend Sue Salinger bought it and I got a chance to see the finished clipboard Wednesday night.  I took a couple of picture to share with you.

IMG_1653 IMG_1654
Here’s the front with Sue’s signature lime and turquoise.  She’s also a big orange lover.  Sue’s maiden name is Cherry so she has a HUGE collection of cherry fabric.  I love the contrast between the front and the back.

Sue is a long arm quilter and plans to use this for her customer’s paperwork.  I’m sorry you can’t see the quilting on it, it’s wonderful and done on her Janome 6500????  She also plans to make seasonal inserts, can’t wait to see them. 

Due to popular demand at the retreat, I have ordered more of these and after filling my pre-orders, will have a few left.  They are $38.00 U.S. plus shipping.  If you’d like one for yourself or as a gift, send me an email and we can work out the details. 

Enjoy,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails