Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pay it Forward – Part 1

Last year on June 14th, I agreed to play “Pay it Forward” with Meloney Funk of Mel’s quilting blog. Mel was asking for some more quilters to join her, so of course I signed up.

I had forgotten all about it until yesterday this came in the mail. 

IMG_1494 IMG_1495

Enclosed was a nice note from Meloney saying “It’s a portable design board.  I use mine for detailed blocks going from cutting table to sewing machine to ironing board”.  The outside is made with flannel with a piece of batting in the center.  You can easily roll it up and take it with you. 

I love it and I can see that I will use it often.  Thank you Mel for such a nice gift.

Enjoy,

Signature

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails