Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Another Letty’s Bag Sighting

As many of you know there have been Letty’s Bag sightings in various places around the country.  As a matter of fact the pattern made it to Paducah last week via my friend Jane from 1/4” Publishing and as I understand it, sold out the second day (YEA Jane!).  But wait until you see this.

image

Can you tell?  It’s the Great Wall of China!  Can you believe it, China, my Letty’s Bag made it to China.  A huge thank you to my friend Kathy Cina of All About Charlie Cina.  Kathy has made a gazillion Letty’s Bag’s and she made this one.  She gave it to a friend who then took it with her to visit the Great Wall of China.  Here is a link to Kathy’s Blog with more pictures.

If you have a Letty’s Bag sighting you’d like to share, please let me know.  I’d love to see it and share it. 

If you’d like to make your own “Letty’s Bag” just click here

Enjoy,

Signature

2 comments:

  1. I was with Kathy when she made this Letty Bag. HOW FUN to see it in China!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails