Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Making of a Tote Bag

While at Spring Market in Pittsburgh we purchased a variety of things. One of the items is a selection of "Bally Pops" which are 2 1/2" batik strips from Hoffman of California. I decided to use a set of "Mint Chip" to make a tote bag.

TWW is hosting a machine quilting retreat this weekend so the timing is perfect. I need two small pieced tops to practice on. So here they are, the front and the back of a new tote bag, now all I have to do is quilt them and turn them into an actual bag.


Stay tuned to see the finish bag, hopefully some time next week.

2 comments:

  1. I love the Bali Pops, your design is great,can't wait to see the finished bag.
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails