Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sewing Day

I had a wonderful day sewing with members of my friendship group, the Wednesday Wacko's. We meet every Wednesday night to sew, visit and enjoy each others company but today we got to sew all day long. We are fortunate to be able to use a class room at a local high school where the husband of one of the Wacko's works.
Last week I blogged about a new sample I was making using my "Magnolia Lane" pattern but using an Alexander Henry fabric called Abbey Road.

Today was finally my day to make the quilt top. Here's the completed top. Doesn't it look great?
And, a close-up of some of the blocks. This is a very easy two fabric quilt that utilizes my Magical Slice and Dice method. If you're interested in the pattern, it can be purchased at www.twowackywomen.com

Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails