Monday, March 30, 2009

Easter Egg Table Runner


It's that time of year again. I'm sure I've posted this picture before but I just can't resist showing it again.

I few years ago my sister (who lives in Marietta, GA) was visiting my niece in San Francisco so since I live in So. Cal. I headed up for a visit. Whenever we get together we like to do something crafty. This time we decided to make Easter Egg table runners. Off we went to JoAnn's and bought a variety of Easter fabrics. We each made one.

So now every time I put mine out on my dinning room table I think of my sister Melinda and my niece Christina.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails