Friday, February 20, 2009

Wacky Devine Nine - Umbrellas














I'm getting ready to start working on a new "Wacky Devine Nine" sample. I thought you might like to see the fabrics Marilyn and I selected. This will be a kit available for sale at future quilt shows and retreats. I've been wanting to work on something bright and happy for a while so I'm really looking forward to it.

If your interested in ordering the "Wacky Devine Nine" pattern it can be ordered at our website at the bottom of the 1st quilt pattern page.

1 comment:

  1. I like your fabrics. I have been wanting to make a new Wacky Devine Nine also and am looking at bright, cheerful and spring like fabrics but I can't decide. I have another quilt to finish first but then this is next.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails