Monday, February 23, 2009

Emily and Me



Here's a picture of Emily and me after we finished our race on Saturday. Emily ran the race in almost exactly half the time I walked it in. I figure I'm 4 times older than her but she finished just 2 times faster than me so I guess it's not all bad. I really don't think I can walk any faster so I'm going to try to start running part of the 5K. I've already been doing a little running mixed in with my walking but today I purchased "real" running shoes so watch out.


Aren't they pretty. Now if they can just make be run.


1 comment:

  1. Have you figured out how to make those shoes run? When you do, let me know...I could use a good pair of cross trainers! THanks for the chuckle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails