Sunday, February 22, 2009

Group Quilt

My friendship group "The Wednesday Wacko's" are planning on entering a group quilt in our guilds upcoming quilt show. We've decided to use this pattern as our inspiration. The original pattern is called Steppin' Out by Alley Cat Tales. Isn't it cute? Our quilt is going to look very different. Each of us have personalized our block so that it represents us.


As everyone that knows me knows, I wear flip flops almost year round. If it's really cold or rainy I break down and wear Croc's or clogs of some kind, but I love my flip flops. I could figure out how to make flip flops but struggled with how to get feet in them. I finally arrived at this solution. So here's my block, my feet and my flip flops. Oh and by the way I wear jeans all the time unless it's warm enough for shorts but I would have had to show my knobby knees if my block wore shorts.

I'll post a picture of all the blocks one the quilt is put together.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails