Sunday, December 2, 2007

Totes, Totes, Totes




I don't believe for minute that I am the only one with a tote bag addiction. I have no idea how many I have nor do I have any desire to count or even find all of my tote bags. Like most of you I have every sort of bag, some I've purchased, some I've been given and some I have made. I have large ones, small ones, pretty ones and yes even ugly ones. But a person can never have too many tote bags just too many to find a place to put them.



If you're an addict like me, maybe you'd like to make your own shopping bags, I have pattern that I designed on my website http://www.twowackywomen.com/ , that way you can have even more bags.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails