Monday, December 24, 2007

Mexican Wedding Cakes



Merry Christmas Eve.......

This morning while sitting, reading the paper and drinking a cup of coffee I was watching Regis and Kelly. Each year Kelly has her kids on the show and they make something. This year they made Mexican Wedding Cakes. They looked simple and cute and so I thought to myself, I'm Mexican and I've never made Mexican Wedding Cakes and why not? So off to the kitchen I went to see if I had all the ingredients. At first I couldn't find pecans, so I almost made them with almonds (I was not about to go the grocery store). But sure enough in the freezer was a bag of pecans. These were so easy to make it's amazing. They are really light and not too sweet. The only problem is you made a mess when you eat one because the powered sugar goes everywhere. I think I've found a new cookie to make for the holidays. I hope you try them. Here is the link to the recipe. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails