Monday, January 14, 2019

Design Wall Monday–January 14, 2019

As I’ve mentioned before, I am participating in Pat Sloan’s block of the week which comes out every Wednesday.  While poking around her website I spent some time looking at her block of the month “Out of this World”,  It just started the beginning of January and looks like a lot of fun.  I’m not 100% sure I will do the entire BOM but I decided to make the first block.IMG_0515It’s a nice big 16” block.  I’m thinking I will try to use the bright floral throughout the year in each block, but we will see.

Have a great week.  It’s raining here and is suppose to continue off and on all week.  For those of us in Southern California this is very unusual.  We need the rain but we are terrible drivers in it. 

Stay safe.

Enjoy,

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails