Monday, November 24, 2014

Design Wall Monday–November 24, 2014

I just got home from vacation so my design wall is empty but I thought I’d share this.

IMG_6584

I’ve been a Bonnie Hunter fan for years but this is the first time I’ve decided to attempt to do one of her on-line mysteries.  These are all my fabrics minus the neutrals and my black and whites.  I have plenty of them so I’ll pull them as I need them.

I love that Bonnie helps you with color choices if you decide to follow her lead.  She gives you the name and number of paint color cards from Lowes. 

If you’re interested in following along with her Grand Illusion mystery click here for the link. 

To see what others have on the design wall, check out Judy’s Patchwork Times blog

Enjoy,

Signature_thumb[1]

2 comments:

  1. haha, I marked my cards like you did!! A lovely lady from America sent them to me in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with the mystery - I did it two years ago and it was a great learning process! And then you have a great quilt at the end of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment. I love knowing that I'm not alone, blogging into thin air.

Print Friendly and PDF
Related Posts with Thumbnails